- The Print Space fulfills the order and ships within 48 hours directly to the customer.
- Shipping is fulfilled by Royal Mail for the UK & Republic of Ireland and by Deustche Post signed for services for the rest of the world.
- From March 2022, The Print Space will open in New York for expedited shipping throughout the USA, Canada & Asia.
- Expected Delivery Times (there may be Covid-19 related delays):
- UK & Republic of Ireland: 1-3 working days
- Europe: 1-5 working days
- International: 5-10 working days
- Print orders being shipped to customers in the UK or EU are customs free.
- For other International Delivery Destinations, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount.
- If you want an express option (via DHL), it is possible to do that but place your order via email. email@example.com. A separate link will be sent for payment of the print. There will be extra costs for the DHL shipping but it will be discounted by £8.40.
- Express Shipping will be available directly for calculation from the Art Store itself at the latest February 2022 for ease of purchase. Thank you for your patience.
- Prints are produced by The Print Space in the UK (for the UK & Republic of Ireland) & Germany (for the rest of the world).
- The Print Space accurately reproduces every colour with their precise colour management system.
- The Giclée print has an archival lifespan of up to 80 years in normal conditions, and up to 200 years if kept in archival conditions.
- The Print Space are award-winning printers trusted by galleries and artists across Europe.
- The Print Space offers a 100% end-to-end carbon neutral service & uses sustainable materials only https://www.theprintspace.co.uk/doing-our-part-for-the-environment
- Please note upmost care is taken to package your image and get it to you safely.
- In the event of damage or the print is defective, there is guaranteed refunding or replacement & delivery of the print!
- If it is defective or damaged, please send photographic evidence of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to fix that as soon as possible!