The Max Meditation System™ uses the full spectrum of meditation techniques for a truly revitalising experience.
It uses breathing, deep-body relaxation, as well as passive, active and guided meditation.
No experience is needed.
Anyone, including practiced meditators, can experience the deep relaxation and rejuvenation with this system.
Benefits of Max Meditation System™:
- Reduces stress & tension
- Physical & emotional pain reduction
- Gain more control over your thoughts
- Detachment from situations and less drama in your life
- Happiness & peace of mind
- Increased concentration
- Spontaneity & creativity
- Learn to “know thyself’
- Builds self-confidence
- Enhances energy, strength, vigour
- Helps increase clarity
- Increases serotonin which boosts good moods
- Creates a state of deep relaxation & general sense of wellbeing
This system brings together years of effective meditation techniques that were developed by Dr. Gudni Gudnason who has studied for 35 years exploring people and the phenomena of the mind. It is based on a fusion of ancient techniques of yoga and mind acrobatics, mixed with modern techniques of psychology and neurolinguistic programming.
Investment: £10 per session
Duration: 1 hour
Thursday evenings @ Julia Tiffin’s Practice in London: 7-8pm please check calendar for scheduled Thursdays and RSVP with Julia email@example.com or +44 7380 607980. Currently this is offered online only during lockdown.