deep healing deep meditation deep rest
* Thursdays 6.30-7.30pm, doors open 6.15pm *
Directions will be emailed when you RSVP
Meditation is an art that is learned at your own pace and with time you can have results that are worth more than the weight of gold :-). “This is an example of learning a new mental skill,” she said. And “it’s something that with practice people can get better at.”
The Max Meditation System™ uses the full spectrum of meditation techniques for a truly revitalising experience.
It uses breathing, deep-body relaxation, as well as passive, active and guided meditation.
No experience is needed.
Anyone, including practiced meditators, can experience the deep relaxation and rejuvenation with this system.
Benefits of Max Meditation System™:
• Reduces stress & tension
• Physical & emotional pain reduction
• Gain more control over your thoughts
• Detachment from situations and less drama in your life
• Happiness & peace of mind
• Increased concentration
• Spontaneity & creativity
• Learn to “know thyself’
• Builds self-confidence
• Enhances energy, strength, vigour
• Helps increase clarity
• Increases serotonin which boosts good moods
• Creates a state of deep relaxation & general sense of wellbeing
This system brings together years of effective meditation techniques that were developed by Dr. Gudni Gudnason who has studied for 35 years exploring people and the phenomena of the mind. It is based on a fusion of ancient techniques of yoga and mind acrobatics, mixed with modern techniques of psychology and neurolinguistic programming.